Client & Project Experience
Crystalview Consulting Group specializes in assisting small to medium-sized businesses that find themselves in uncharted territory due to mergers and acquisitions, changes in corporate leadership or large shifts in their established markets.
Global Tax & Accounting Software Manufacturer
Key records & information management (RIM) consultant, project manager & system trainer deploying OpenText's Livelink v.9.7 electronic document management system (EDMS). Spearheaded all facets of RIM, from taxonomy development to change management.
- Front-end Livelink Developer - Contracts Management, Explorer for Email Management and Records Management Modules, extensive troubleshooting. Engaged in backend development.
- Executed custom email management training for users through Open House end-user training offerings regarding best practices and alignment with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Provided enterprise content management (ECM) services at a 50%+ client savings vs. OpenText.
Global Leading Energy Corporation
Charged with developing a global EDMS file structure on a SharePoint platform for 100,000+ employees. Developed file plans, lead interview session facilitation & conducted end user training. Led research and editorial team, created companywide core policy documents & spearheaded several International assignments as a subject matter expert.
· Delivered 200+ data gathering, design and review workshop sessions with an international team.
Major Pharmaceutical & Biotech Manufacturer
Lead taxonomy developer and information architect for OpenText's Livelink v.9.5 and v.9.7.1 for a leading multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical organization. As an integral team member, generated content and existing structure analysis to streamline consistency for leading global standards:
- Conformance with ISO 23081 and ISO 15489 (global metadata and records management standards).
- Developed risk & gap analysis development
- Created Livelink audit guidelines and end-user acceptance analysis.
Assisted several consulting firms as their primary advisor in enhancing their records and information management (RIM) program offerings to clients along with creating a proposal structure for request for proposal (RFP) development and marketing material revisions. Consulted on "Ask the Expert" forums and represented clients in onsite RIM presentations and webinars.
Offsite Storage Records Management
Executive level records management advisor to a rapidly growing national offsite document storage vendor. "Ask the Expert" consultant and ongoing contributor.
· Leading group of Records and Information Management companies with nationwide coverage, carried out by local market providers delivering personal service and state of the art Information Management Solutions
International Records Industry Association
Co-author and editor for educational modules offered on a global basis to educate newcomers and increase proficiency in RIM capabilities and competencies.
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) for developing the following modules: electronic records management, audit, risk management, business continuity planning & disaster recovery.
Leading Academic Medical Association
Built a comprehensive framework to create and implement an enterprise wide RIM program.
· Created RIM risk assessment with an impact analysis
· Developed enterprise wide RIM policies and procedures
· Records retention schedule development, functional approach to meet 501 (c) 3 structure
· EDMS implementation roadmap development
We have also worked with community groups, Native American tribes and disabled veteran organizations and hope to assist many more non-profit groups.
At Crystalview we pride ourselves on giving back to our Community. We provide records management and project management services on a pro-bono basis for small non-profit organizations that demonstrate a strong need for consulting services.
If your small non-profit organization requires records/project management assistance please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Contact Us for a Consultation
For answers to your questions or to schedule an consultation, call us now:
Or send us an email.
News & Events
Ilona Koti elected to Board of Directors for ARMA International. It was announced that Ilona Koti, Principal Consultant with Crystalview Consulting
Group, was elected Association Director for ARMA International. more...
More news and events.